The VETcare Veterans Home located at 2933 Center St NE, Salem, OR is an excellent facility for helping Veterans in Marion/Polk County who are homeless and those who are re-entering the community after being incarcerated. Veterans who were previously incarcerated and have been mandated to receive court-ordered substance abuse treatment in lieu of time in jail or prison, can do so at our facility. The facility allows us to serve a maximum of 30 Veterans by providing secure housing, life skills training, substance abuse treatment and reintegration programs.
- VETcare Veterans Home – Salem
- Housing for Veterans who are experiencing homelessness
- Substance abuse treatment referrals for Veterans
- Reentry services for formerly incarcerated Veterans
- Life skills training
- Case management and advocacy
- Mental health services
- Homeless Veteran Reintegration Program (HVRP) Employment Services
- SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Program
VETcare Transitional Program
Provides a unique opportunity for homeless male Veterans to become self-sufficient in a structured, safe, and supportive environment.
VETcare Prevents Program
Plans to provide evidence-based interventions, resources, and services to Veterans at risk of suicide in Marion and Polk Counties.